Dog Drama Facts!!
Welcome to Dog Drama's Facts page! Enjoy these extremely random facts! (I don’t take credit for all these facts.)
1. In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!
2. Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
3. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
4. A flock of crows is known as a murder.
5. “Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists.
6. The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
7. 29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
8. Cherophobia is the fear of fun. Hey! That’s a fun word!
9. Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
10. If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
11. Hyphephilia are people who get aroused by touching fabrics. Love is love I guess.
12. The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
13. Did you know that many cats have the odd fear of cucumbers? Put it behind them and watch them pounce away at the sight of it!
14. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
15. Did you know that most celebrity women statistically noramlly date older men? Some even double their age! Gold diggers maybe?
16. In your lifetime, in your sleep you will consume hundreds of spiders without even realizing it!
17. Did you know in Egypt they slap people with their left hand because it’s the dirty hand?
Hope you enjoyed! Although this is a small list, I'm sure you found interest in these crazy facts that'll make you say "What?!"